Authors are invited to submit original, previously unpublished research papers. Papers should be written in English strictly following Springer LNCS style for all text, references, appendices, and figures. Please, submit papers via the WESOACS conference management tool in PDF format. For formatting instructions and templates see the Springer LNCS author web page
The following types of submissions are accepted:
- Full research papers and experience papers with a maximum length of 12 pages, including references and appendices.
- Short papers and position papers with a maximum length of 6 pages, including references and appendices.
All submissions will be peer-reviewed by members of the international program committee. Paper acceptance will be based on originality, significance, technical soundness, and clarity of presentation. Accepted papers will be included in the workshop proceedings, and circulated to participants prior to the event.
The workshop schedule is given as follows:
- Optional Pre-Submission (with feedback): August 14, 2017
- Submission Deadline (extended): August 28, 2017
- Notification: September 14, 2017
- Early Registration: September 24, 2017
- Camera Ready Copy Due: October 1, 2017
At least one author of an accepted paper must register and participate in the workshop. Registration is subject to the terms, conditions and procedure of the main ICSOC conference to be found on their website: http://www.icsoc.org/